My new cover article in City Weekly...

  • Jim Catano
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2010
    • Don Zirbel
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 13, 2010
        Great piece, Jim. With your blessing, I'd like to borrow some of the information for an article I'm putting together for The Naturist Society's 'N' Magazine, regarding the Diamond Fork citations. I'd like to see the issue get some national attention among the naturist and soaker community.

        Don
        Naturist Action Committee

        To: savediamondfork@yahoogroups.com
        From: jimcatano@...
        Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 09:35:21 -0600
        Subject: [SaveDiamondFork] My new cover article in City Weekly...

      • Jim Catano
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 13, 2010
          By all means, Don, you can quote me freely.