Re: [SaturdayHikers] Hike November 6

  • Rogine Leung
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2004
      Oh! Sorry, What a big mistake!

      Please see the followings for the self-explanatory.

      It's a beautiful day today.

      All the Best

      Rogine

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2004
        Hi, everyone
        I love the Wilson Trail and want to do another stretch
        of that, the other way round from one I led last
        year..it is green, beautiful and interesting.
        There will be a shorter hike for those who want
        shorter (3 hours-ish) from Tai Mei Tuk to Luk Keng,
        where there are restaurants and a minibus service. For
        the fitter ones, as we near Luk Keng you/we can branch
        off to the west and finish with the delightful Nam
        Chung Country Trail, which will add 2-3 hrs to the
        total. These hikes could be called easyish-moderate
        for the first and moderate-long for the second. We
        will, of course, be doing the first part together and
        starting the walking part in Tai Mei Tuk.
        We'll meet at Tai Po Market KCR station, outside the
        turnstiles and a little to the left, at 10am, and from
        there catch a bus to Tai Mei Tuk.
        Please bring lunch, water, suncream etc.
        I haven't a mobile, but home ph. is 2142 5338.
        Looking forward to the trail - oh yes, and to seeing
        you on it!
        Jenny

        http://mail.yahoo.com