Cebu Trip

  • Chris BAILEY
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004
      Hi Marnie: Lovely idea. Let me think about possibilities over holiday. If
      you could make a flyer, I will put on our notice board in staff room. Our
      kids are expert fund-raisers, and I can send you a list of ideas but I'm
      sure you already know. They pay for a day of not wearing uniform, bake
      cookies /sell milkshakes at lunchtime, clean teachers cars, get soaked with
      water balloons at $10 a throw, the list is endless and more meaningful if
      they raise their own cash. chris b