Marriage Thanks

  • BeatBodmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2002
      Dear Saturday Hikers,
      For those who know me, I would like to request the pleasure of your
      company at the marriage thanksgiving ceremony of Ms. Deborah Chan & I,
      on Sunday, 20th January 2002 2:30pm at Chinese Methodist Church, 36
      Hennessy Road, Wanchai.

      Cocktails follow the ceremony at 4pm (non-alcoholic drinks only).

      R.S.V.P. Jan. 6, 2002
      Deborah.u.Beat@...
      Tel: 8225 1976

      Regards,
      Beat Bodmer

      Rm 3, 8A Haven Court, 134 Leighton Rd, Causeway Bay, Hong Konq
      T. +852 9154 1405