File - Hiking Schedule

  • SaturdayHikers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 24 , Dec 1 10:36 AM
      SaturdayHikers planned hikes for the second season 2003

      1. November
      Leader: Jenny Wu
      Hike: Lam Tin
      grade: moderate

      8. November
      Leader: Peter McTavish
      Hike: Lama Island, Mount Stenhouse
      grade: moderate/strenous

      15. November
      Leader: Roger and Deepak
      Hike:
      grade: moderate

      22. November
      Leader: Janet and Andrew Starr
      Hike: Dragon's Back, Hong Kong Island
      grade: easy

      29. November
      Leader: Polish Couple
      Hike: Violet Hill
      grade: moderate

      5. December
      Sabine's farewell tram party

      6. December
      Leader: Sabine Hain
      Hike: Lantau
      grade: moderate/strenous

      13. December
      Leader: Jenny Wu
      Tai Po Kau
      grade: moderate

      13. December, evening
      Christmas Party
      Leader: Denise Giles
      Place: FCC

      Additional Information or else provide in e-mail a few days before the hike:
      Meeting Place & Time:
      Itinerary :
      What to bring? :

      This document is located at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SaturdayHikers/files/Hiking%20Schedule%20
    • APM Churn
      Message 2 of 24 , Dec 2 8:35 PM
        Hi There,
        Regarding this coming saturday┬╣s LANTAU HIKE, could you please tell me the
        route and time and place to meet. I should like to come and need to juggle
        times....
        Thank-You
        Adrian Churn

        On 12/2/03 2:36 AM, "SaturdayHikers@yahoogroups.com"
        <SaturdayHikers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

> [...]
        > Leader: Jenny Wu
        > Hike: Lam Tin
        > grade: moderate
        >
        > 8. November
        > Leader: Peter McTavish
        > Hike: Lama Island, Mount Stenhouse
        > grade: moderate/strenous
        >
        > 15. November
        > Leader: Roger and Deepak
        > Hike:
        > grade: moderate
        >
        > 22. November
        > Leader: Janet and Andrew Starr
        > Hike: Dragon's Back, Hong Kong Island
        > grade: easy
        >
        > 29. November
        > Leader: Polish Couple
        > Hike: Violet Hill
        > grade: moderate
        >
        > 5. December
        > Sabine's farewell tram party
        >
        > 6. December
        > Leader: Sabine Hain
        > Hike: Lantau
        > grade: moderate/strenous
        >
        > 13. December
        > Leader: Jenny Wu
        > Tai Po Kau
        > grade: moderate
        >
        > 13. December, evening
        > Christmas Party
        > Leader: Denise Giles
        > Place: FCC
        >
        > Additional Information or else provide in e-mail a few days before the hike:
        > Meeting Place & Time:
        > Itinerary :
        > What to bring? :
        >

        > This document is located at
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SaturdayHikers/files/Hiking%20Schedule%20
        >

        > Disclaimer. Participants in the walks do so entirely at their own risk. No
        > responsibility is implied or taken for any inaccuracies in the itineraries. By
        > joining the walk, all participants are automatically seen to have agreed to
        > have entered into a disclaimer which exonerates the walk leaders and the
        > organizers from any personal or public responsibility whatsoever and for any
        > claims, injuries or damages arising thereof. The walks may be cancelled, the
        > destination changed or the level of endurance altered without prior notice.
        >
        > The tentative hike schedule is located at
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SaturdayHikers/files/Hiking%20Schedule%20

        > For those interested to subscribe to this group, send an email to:
        > SaturdayHikers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com. It is recommended to use a personal
        > e-mail account, rather than a company one, and not to set auto-reply when on
        > leave of absence.
        >
        > Kindly use the e-mail address SaturdayHikers@... for purposes
        > related to hiking and its enjoyment. Messages of a more specific nature are to
        > be sent to personal e-mail addresses (see the Members list).
        >
        > The option REPLY will only reply to the sender (Preferred). To send a reply to
        > ALL members of the group, use your e-mails' REPLY-TO-ALL option.

        > Saturday Hikers do not organise hikes during the period June to September due
        > to the risks associated with extreme heat and humidity.

      • C Heller
        Message 3 of 24 , Dec 5 11:38 PM
          To all,
          Thank you for the update. I plan on attending the hike on 13 December. Please send details.
          Regards,
          Craig

[...]

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Message 4 of 24 , Jan 2, 2004
            SaturdayHikers planned hikes for the second season 2003

            3rd January
            Leader Chris Bailey
            grade: moderate

            10th January
            Leader: David Johncock
            Place: Tai Mo Shan
            Grade: strenuous

            17th January
            Leader: Elizabeth Parry
            Place: Lantau
            Grade: moderate

            24th January
            Leader: Lorna Christofis
            Place: Junk Peak
            grade: moderate

            31st January
            Leader: Stephen Rogers
            Place
            grade: strenuous

            7th February
            Leader: Peter McTavish
            Place: Castle Peak
            grade: moderate

            14th February
            Leader: David Bottomley
            Place: Stone Trail
            Grade: easy

            21st February
            Leader: Elizabeth Parry
            Place: Sai Wan Country Park
            Grade: moderate

            28th February
            Leader: Jenny Wu
            Place:
            Grade: strenuous

            6th March
            Leader: Jenny Wu
            Place: Wilson Trail
            Grade: moderate

            13th March
            Leader: Patricia Bierregaard
            Place:
            Grade: easy or moderate

            20th March
            Leader: David Johncock
            Place: Hong Kong Island
            Grade; moderate

            17th April
            Leader: John Teather
            Place: Plover Cove
            Grade: strenuous

            24th April
            Leader: Polish Couple
            Place:
            Grade: easy

            1st May
            Leader: Jenny Wu
            Place: Wilson Trail
            Grade: moderate

            8th May
            Leader: Polish Couple
            Place: Lantau: Ngong Ping to Tung Chung
            grade: easy

            Additional Information or else provide in e-mail a few days before the hike:
            Meeting Place & Time:
            Itinerary :
            What to bring? :

            This document is located at
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SaturdayHikers/files/Hiking%20Schedule%20
          • Jennifer Wu
            Message 5 of 24 , Jan 5, 2004
              To make you feel better - since I have not yet decided
              where my hike will be on 28/2, I'm not sure why it has
              already been designated "strenuous". It will probably
              be more in the moderate category...
              Happy New Year!
              Jenny

              http://search.yahoo.com/top2003
            • SaturdayHikers@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 24 , Feb 3, 2004
                  Hi, everyone, and happy new year! My next hike is now
                  21 Feb, not 28, and it'll be moderate, not strenuous.
                  Pretty, too!
                  Best wishes, looking forward to seeing you all very
                  soon.
                  Jenny

                  http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/
                • SaturdayHikers@yahoogroups.com

                    Message 9 of 24 , Mar 2, 2004
                      Can this move to March in the not so hot--please???
                      17th April
                      Leader: John Teather
                      Place: Plover Cove
                      Grade: strenuous
                      Cheers
                      Adrienne

                      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SaturdayHikers/files/Hiking%20Schedule%20F
                      or those interested to subscribe to this group, send an email to:
                      SaturdayHikers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com. It is recommended to use a
                      personal e-mail account, rather than a company one, and not to set
                      auto-reply when on leave of absence.

                      Kindly use the e-mail address SaturdayHikers@... for
                      purposes related to hiking and its enjoyment. Messages of a more
                      specific nature are to be sent to personal e-mail addresses (see the
                      Members list).

                      The option REPLY will only reply to the sender (Preferred). To send a
                      reply to ALL members of the group, use your e-mails' REPLY-TO-ALL
                      option.

                      Saturday Hikers do not organise hikes during the period June to
                      September due to the risks associated with extreme heat and humidity.
                      during the period June to September due to the risks associated with
                      extreme heat and humidity.
                      Yahoo! Groups Links
                    • SaturdayHikers@yahoogroups.com