File - Hiking Schedule

  • SaturdayHikers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 24 , Oct 1, 2003
      SaturdayHikers planned hikes for the second season 2003

      11.October
      Leader: Sabine Hain
      Hike: Lantau with camping at Lo Kei Wan
      grade: easy

      18. October
      Leader: Jenny Wu
      Hike: Needle Hill, Grassy Hill
      grade: strenous

      25. October
      Leader: John Teather
      Hike:
      grade: moderate

      1. November
      Leader: Jenny Wu
      Hike: Lam Tin
      grade: moderate

      8. November
      Leader: Peter McTavish
      Hike: Lama Island, Mount Stenhouse
      grade: moderate/strenous

      15. November
      Leader: Roger and Deepak
      Hike:
      grade: moderate

      22. November
      Leader: Janet and Andrew Starr
      Hike: Dragon's Back, Hong Kong Island
      grade: easy

      29. November
      Leader: Polish Couple
      Hike: Violet Hill
      grade: moderate

      5. December
      Sabine's farewell tram party

      6. December
      Leader: Sabine Hain
      Hike: Lantau
      grade: moderate/strenous

      13. December
      Leader: Jenny Wu
      Tai Po Kau
      grade: moderate

      13. December, evening
      Christmas Party
      Leader: Denise Giles
      Place: FCC

      Additional Information or else provide in e-mail a few days before the hike:
      Meeting Place & Time:
      Itinerary :
      What to bring? :

      This document is located at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SaturdayHikers/files/Hiking%20Schedule%20
    • Anna Niewiadomska
      Message 2 of 24 , Oct 16, 2003
        Dear Sabine, Linda, Kim, Chris and Rebekah,

        Please let me know if you are coming tomorrow so I can bring them for you!

        Cheers Anna
      • SaturdayHikers@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 24 , Dec 2, 2003
            Hi There,
            Regarding this coming saturday┬╣s LANTAU HIKE, could you please tell me the
            route and time and place to meet. I should like to come and need to juggle
            times....
            Thank-You
            Adrian Churn

            On 12/2/03 2:36 AM, "SaturdayHikers@yahoogroups.com"
            <SaturdayHikers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

> [...]
            > Leader: Jenny Wu
            > Hike: Lam Tin
            > grade: moderate
            >
            > 8. November
            > Leader: Peter McTavish
            > Hike: Lama Island, Mount Stenhouse
            > grade: moderate/strenous
            >
            > 15. November
            > Leader: Roger and Deepak
            > Hike:
            > grade: moderate
            >
            > 22. November
            > Leader: Janet and Andrew Starr
            > Hike: Dragon's Back, Hong Kong Island
            > grade: easy
            >
            > 29. November
            > Leader: Polish Couple
            > Hike: Violet Hill
            > grade: moderate
            >
            > 5. December
            > Sabine's farewell tram party
            >
            > 6. December
            > Leader: Sabine Hain
            > Hike: Lantau
            > grade: moderate/strenous
            >
            > 13. December
            > Leader: Jenny Wu
            > Tai Po Kau
            > grade: moderate
            >
            > 13. December, evening
            > Christmas Party
            > Leader: Denise Giles
            > Place: FCC
            >
            > Additional Information or else provide in e-mail a few days before the hike:
            > Meeting Place & Time:
            > Itinerary :
            > What to bring? :
            >

            > This document is located at
            > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SaturdayHikers/files/Hiking%20Schedule%20
            >

            > Disclaimer. Participants in the walks do so entirely at their own risk. No
            > responsibility is implied or taken for any inaccuracies in the itineraries. By
            > joining the walk, all participants are automatically seen to have agreed to
            > have entered into a disclaimer which exonerates the walk leaders and the
            > organizers from any personal or public responsibility whatsoever and for any
            > claims, injuries or damages arising thereof. The walks may be cancelled, the
            > destination changed or the level of endurance altered without prior notice.
            >
            > The tentative hike schedule is located at
            > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SaturdayHikers/files/Hiking%20Schedule%20

            > For those interested to subscribe to this group, send an email to:
            > SaturdayHikers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com. It is recommended to use a personal
            > e-mail account, rather than a company one, and not to set auto-reply when on
            > leave of absence.
            >
            > Kindly use the e-mail address SaturdayHikers@... for purposes
            > related to hiking and its enjoyment. Messages of a more specific nature are to
            > be sent to personal e-mail addresses (see the Members list).
            >
            > The option REPLY will only reply to the sender (Preferred). To send a reply to
            > ALL members of the group, use your e-mails' REPLY-TO-ALL option.

            > Saturday Hikers do not organise hikes during the period June to September due
            > to the risks associated with extreme heat and humidity.

          • C Heller
            Message 5 of 24 , Dec 5, 2003
              To all,
              Thank you for the update. I plan on attending the hike on 13 December. Please send details.
              Regards,
              Craig

[...]

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              Message 6 of 24 , Jan 2, 2004
                SaturdayHikers planned hikes for the second season 2003

                3rd January
                Leader Chris Bailey
                grade: moderate

                10th January
                Leader: David Johncock
                Place: Tai Mo Shan
                Grade: strenuous

                17th January
                Leader: Elizabeth Parry
                Place: Lantau
                Grade: moderate

                24th January
                Leader: Lorna Christofis
                Place: Junk Peak
                grade: moderate

                31st January
                Leader: Stephen Rogers
                Place
                grade: strenuous

                7th February
                Leader: Peter McTavish
                Place: Castle Peak
                grade: moderate

                14th February
                Leader: David Bottomley
                Place: Stone Trail
                Grade: easy

                21st February
                Leader: Elizabeth Parry
                Place: Sai Wan Country Park
                Grade: moderate

                28th February
                Leader: Jenny Wu
                Place:
                Grade: strenuous

                6th March
                Leader: Jenny Wu
                Place: Wilson Trail
                Grade: moderate

                13th March
                Leader: Patricia Bierregaard
                Place:
                Grade: easy or moderate

                20th March
                Leader: David Johncock
                Place: Hong Kong Island
                Grade; moderate

                17th April
                Leader: John Teather
                Place: Plover Cove
                Grade: strenuous

                24th April
                Leader: Polish Couple
                Place:
                Grade: easy

                1st May
                Leader: Jenny Wu
                Place: Wilson Trail
                Grade: moderate

                8th May
                Leader: Polish Couple
                Place: Lantau: Ngong Ping to Tung Chung
                grade: easy

                Additional Information or else provide in e-mail a few days before the hike:
                Meeting Place & Time:
                Itinerary :
                What to bring? :

                This document is located at
                http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SaturdayHikers/files/Hiking%20Schedule%20
              • Jennifer Wu
                Message 7 of 24 , Jan 5, 2004
                  To make you feel better - since I have not yet decided
                  where my hike will be on 28/2, I'm not sure why it has
                  already been designated "strenuous". It will probably
                  be more in the moderate category...
                  Happy New Year!
                  Jenny

                  http://search.yahoo.com/top2003
                • SaturdayHikers@yahoogroups.com

                    Message 9 of 24 , Feb 3 1:21 AM
                      Hi, everyone, and happy new year! My next hike is now
                      21 Feb, not 28, and it'll be moderate, not strenuous.
                      Pretty, too!
                      Best wishes, looking forward to seeing you all very
                      soon.
                      Jenny

                      http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/
                    • SaturdayHikers@yahoogroups.com

                        Message 11 of 24 , Mar 2, 2004
                          Can this move to March in the not so hot--please???
                          17th April
                          Leader: John Teather
                          Place: Plover Cove
                          Grade: strenuous
                          Cheers
                          Adrienne

                          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SaturdayHikers/files/Hiking%20Schedule%20F
                          or those interested to subscribe to this group, send an email to:
                          SaturdayHikers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com. It is recommended to use a
                          personal e-mail account, rather than a company one, and not to set
                          auto-reply when on leave of absence.

                          Kindly use the e-mail address SaturdayHikers@... for
                          purposes related to hiking and its enjoyment. Messages of a more
                          specific nature are to be sent to personal e-mail addresses (see the
                          Members list).

                          The option REPLY will only reply to the sender (Preferred). To send a
                          reply to ALL members of the group, use your e-mails' REPLY-TO-ALL
                          option.

                          Saturday Hikers do not organise hikes during the period June to
                          September due to the risks associated with extreme heat and humidity.
                          during the period June to September due to the risks associated with
                          extreme heat and humidity.
                          Yahoo! Groups Links
                        • SaturdayHikers@yahoogroups.com