bowling on friday

  • Christine Loeffler
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2003
      dear all,

      for the 8 persons (incl. me) who confirmed until now i booked 2 bowling
      lines for 2 hours.
      we meet at 7.30 at the entrance to the kai tak entertainment center zone
      C, departure hall.

      see you there.

      christine

      mobile 92600435

      Please be advised that the information contained herein is confidential and intended only for use by the individual stated above. If you are not the named recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution, dissemination, or copying is prohibited. If this information has been directed to you in error, please contact the sender immediately at the telephone number listed above.