Suggestions

  • Jennifer Wu
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      Dear Sabine
      Sent this a couple of days ago, but it was returned,
      so now I'm sending it to SatHikers.
      Some suggestions...
      Last Sunday, went back over the one you led around the
      side of Sunset Peak last year, while one group went up
      and over the peak itself. Delightful hike, and
      spectacular. If you don't want to or can't lead it,
      I'll offer.
      Also, I'll be glad to lead one down the waterfalls
      again, or we could walk around Shing Mun Reservoir, go
      up to Grassy Hill, walk down to that Leadmine Pass
      area where the climb up to Tai Mo Shan begins, but,
      instead of going up the mountain, go down Leadmine
      into Tai Po. Then, there's Braemar Hill...
      Jenny

      HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
      http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/