RE: [SaturdayHikers] End of Season Dinner Saturday 1st June, 6pm

  • aniewiad
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27 6:40 AM
      Hello Gals and Guys,

      Sorry, but this time we cannot make it:-). We are slowly settling in in our new place and trying to enjoy sunny skies, clear air, and first spring leaves and flowers, despite the (to us) freezing weather, with temps now about 6 in the morning and some 12 during the day. Two days after our arrival we had even a period of snow (which we didn't see in 16 years) and sub-zero temperatures!

      Yesterday we met an old friend who is also a hiker, so we hope to resume at least some hiking (Bruce Trail?) when the weather gets better and our quite overwhelming initial household chores are more or less finished. We miss HK in general and you all in particular, but the life must go on.

      As the above HKU address will expire in a month or two, here is my permanent one:

      aaniewiad@...

      or you can write to Michael at

      amniewiad@...

      Have a good end of season dinner, good end of season, and even better the next season. It's a pity that the bike events started only when we were already preparing to leave. We would love them!

      Best greetings from Toronto and please keep in touch.

      Anna and Michael