SaturdayHikers - call for leaders

  • glbglb1
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2013
      Hi Everyone,
      With about 2 months left in this year's hiking season, the calendar is looking a bit sparse at the moment (OK, to be entirely honest, it's looking VERY sparse: 1 of the 11 slots is currently filled).

      So whether you're a regular leader who has a few standard hikes in the wings, or you've been lurking on the sidelines for years, waiting for the right moment to lead something (like I did for my first 5 years in the group), now is the time to put your name down and lead a hike or two.

      You can find the up-to-date schedule as usual at goo.gl/mdHfb

      Please let me know if you want to reserve a slot (tell me the name of the hike and the difficulty if you know it, but I don't actually need that info until 2 days before the hike).

      Regards, Greg B. 9047-0651