Hike for Saturday January 26th

  • susiwhaley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2013
      Dear HIkers

      We will be hiking from Wong Shek Pier, along the beautiful coastal route to Hoi Ha. Branching off up over the hills we pass a beautiful smallholding of guinea fowl. Following through a leafy forest and the hills to Three Fathoms Cove on the coast again, we pass through a few villages. WE join the base of Maclehose 3, where we have several choices. Intrepids can climb Jacobs ladder walking to Pak Tam Au, and catching bus to Sai Kung, Sterkers can walk back over to Pak Tam Chung, and Rose Smellers can walk out to the road to catch transport.

      Meeting Place & Time: 9.55 am at Sai Kung Bus Terminus to catch 10am 94 bus to Wong Shek Pier
      Walking Time: At least 5 hours- not including stops or 4 hours if early exit.
      What to bring: Water, lunch, snacks, good humour
      Leader contact telephone details: 68259836

      Susie