Hike for Saurday, July 7th - Greg's Mystery Hike

  • glbglb1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2012
      It's a hike which breaks the mold of your usual SaturdayHike. It's a whole new philosophy of what it means for something to be a hike. No longer will the participants have to bend to fit the rigid definitions and requirements of the hike. Instead, the hike forms itself to the requirements of participants. As each individual joins the hike, the contours of the hike will subtly shift to accommodate.

      Or to put it another way, I have completely failed to plan anything, or to give close to adequate notice, but I still want to hike tomorrow. So I'm throwing this out there to see if anyone bites.

      Meet Sat morning at 9:45 at Pacific Place (i.e. Admiralty MTR), ground floor, in or near the Starbucks (under the escalators on the Hong Kong Park side). Assume something on Hong Kong Island, not too exposed or too long (Easy plus/Moderate minus, 5 hours). Bring Octopus card, hat, lunch, 2L water. I'm reachable at 9047-0651. Sorry for the short notice, and hope to see you there!