End of Season Dinner URGENT URGENT

  • susiwhaley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2012
      Dear Party Friends!

      WE are going to have SO much fun, and will be BBQing ourselves:)

      Due to the fact that many more people signed up for our festivities, we need FIRM COMMITMENT and PAYMENT beforehand to allow the caterers to cover the numbers. I need to know if you are coming by Wednesday for sure, and the money needs to be in my account by Thursday night.

      We will still have to cover basic costs, even if you don't turn up, so no refund!

      You need to transfer the TOTAL money into my HSBC account, which I will send to you privately, once you have firmly acknowledged you are coming.

      1. You will pay for your own drinks using the ticket system.

      2. Food will have a BASIC COVER CHARGE for SALAD / SOUP / DESSERT /
      CHEESE / TEA / COFFEE
      This is $130.
      There is a delicious selection.

      3. There is an ADDITIONAL CHARGE for the items you wish to BBQ.

      PLease choose all your items to BBQ from the BBQ menu BELOW and add this to the $130 >>>>>> to TOTAL the COST you OWE.

      Please note, you will not be able to change your mind, once you have chosen.

      The BBQ menu is:

      HK$
      Meat and Poultry
      N.Z. Tenderloin, 120 Grams $52 _____
      N.Z. Sirloin Steak, 150 Grams $45 _____
      N.Z. Lamb Chop, 3 Pieces 65 _____
      Mini Hamburger with Bun 26 _____
      Chicken Wing, whole 2 Pieces $16 _____
      Duck Breast, Whole $18 _____

      Marinated BBQ Meat
      Baby Pork Spare Rib, 450 Grams $42 _____
      Chicken Satay, 1/2 Dozen 45 _____
      Beef Satay, 1/2 Dozen $45 _____

      Seafood
      Salmon Fillet, 150 Grams _____
      Sole Fillet, 220 Grams $38 _____

      Sausages
      German Nuremberger Sausages, 1 Pieces, 60 Grams $16 _____
      German Muenchner Weisswurst, 1 Pieces, 60 Grams $16 _____
      German Thuringer Sausages, 1 Pieces, 60 Grams 16 _____
      Cumberland Sausage, 1 Pieces, 60 Grams $16 _____

      Salads and Vegetables
      Mixed Salad, 500 Grams $62 _____
      Caesar salad, 500 Grams $78 _____
      Corn-on-the-Cob, 1 Piece 14 _____
      Potato in Foil (pre-cooked), 1 Piece $14 _____

      This is included in the $130 basic charge:

      Salad Bar

      Tuna Salad
      Waldorf Salad
      Assorted Salad Leaves
      Tomato Mozzarella
      Minced Pork Pomelo Salad in Thai Style
      Glass Noodles & Seafood Salad in Thai Style
      Melon, Pineapple & Sweet Corn Salad
      Cucumber, Bell Pepper & Tomato Salad
      Accompanied with French, Italian, Thousand Island Dressing and Vinaigrette

      Soup

      Roast Pumpkin Sweet Potato Soup
      Bread Basket

      Dessert

      Fresh Fruit Platter, International Cheese Platter, Danube Waves, Country Carrot Cake, Butter & Almond Cake, Cheese Cake with Tangerines, Apple Crumble
      Coffee or tea