Hike on September 4th

  • susiwhaley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2010
      Dear Hikers

      Weather doesn't look too promising, but there may be brilliant gaps.

      Offering a hike UP the Peak, over Governor's Walk down towards Aberdeen and up Mount Kellet, down Old Peak Road, back along contour path above Conduit Road (that Greg and I discovered!

      If it pours, we can find shelter somewhere maybe.

      This hike has been done before, but it's nice. about 4 or hours or more.

      Meet 9.30 at Pacific Coffee on Bonham Road, G/F, 13 & 15 Bonham Road, Kam Ning Mansion, Mid-level telephone 2559 6770

      (minibuses 8, 28, 22, 22S, 31, 10X Big buses, 12A, 40, 40M, 23, 13B)

      Any takers bring rain gear, lunch

      Susie