HIke for Saturday 5th June

  • susiwhaley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2010
      Dear Hikers

      Anyone wanting to hike tomorrow - propose we go to Lantau.
      Meet 9.05 for the 9.10 ferry:

      Have no time to think creatively, but we can exactly decide wherre we would like to go once we are on the ferry.

      The Shui Lo Waterfalls may be too flooded for safety, so propose:

      Either walking the contour path under Sunset Peak directly from Mui Wo - there is a lovley pool near the end.
      OR Walking Shek Pik to Tung Chung via Buddah, there is a pool one can immerse oneslf in (not really kick around, but soak in).

      Would be grateful to know it there are any takers.

      Bring sunscreen lunch snacks water cozzies

      Susie