Saturday 3rd October: SAVED !!!

  • susiwhaley
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      How very kind of so many of you to respond to my injury with concern! Thank you!!

      Bryan is saving the day and starting the season with a bang. Arm yourselves ....

      Dear Hikers,

      Let's start the season with something that has a bit of an edge to it…SHARP PEAK!

      Meet at Ali Oli's café in Sai Kung for breakfast from 9:00am and catch the bus at 10:00am to Pak Tam Au. A brisk walk up to the top of Sharp Peak (500m) for lunch where we can then decide the route back depending on how tired we feel.

      This is a fairly strenuous with some rock climbing hike but with great views.

      Bring plenty of water, sunscreen and a packed lunch.

      Rgds, Bryan (90382954)