SIgn-Up BRUNCH September 13th

  • susiwhaley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2009
      Dear Saturday Hikers

      The hiking season is about to start again and we need to think about the hiking schedule for the coming season. Kim has kindly agreed to organize Sunday brunch for us at the Football Club on Sept 13 (Sunday) where we will once again ask people to sign up to lead hikes. Please let Kim or Rebekah by 8 September if you would like to attend this lunch so that we can organize the numbers. There is also a limit to the number of people we can accommodate, so the priority is for those who are planning to lead hikes - whether easy or challenging, short or long......

      We would love two different people to offer two different hikes on the same day to accomodate tastes of both rose-smellers and those wanting something more strenuous...

      Kim's e-mail address is: mkimroberts@... and her phone no is 9187 4910

      Rebekah's e-mail address is: tan.rebekah@... and phone no is 9180 2375