Saturday hikers newest recruit

  • Giles
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2002
      Congratulations to the Johncocks on the arrival of their daughter.

      Margaret Johncock Lee Lai Yan ('Maisie') was born on May 24th. 7lb.
      14oz.
      Mum and baby are both very well and we're getting used to the routine
      reasonably well. Lucky for us, the baby sleeps most of the way through
      the
      night.

      As soon as she cen fit into a backpack, I'll be bringing her on some hikes!

      Please let everyone know the news

      Thanks!

      David