Happy summer holidays!

  • Jennifer Wu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2009
      Dear everyone
      Am back in Auckland for just a couple of weeks (less, I'm afraid, as it took 72 hours exactly to make all the connections and get back here from remote Arawa where I live, and it will take two whole days to return!) and have been on the run for the whole time...this is my first chance to get to a computer. I've been longing to wish all of you teachers a very happy and relaxing summer holiday, and all others who are going on holiday now or soon, the same. I still miss you all very much...and think of you often.
      Please do keep in touch - your mails are wonderful to me even if I don't often answer them individually. I am sorry about that. I've heard that, while I'm over here, a VSA staff-member is going to travel to PNG to visit all the personnel there, and, importantly, take with her a much better computer so that when we all have our one-hour-a-week stint on e-mailing at least the mail will vanish into cyber-space much less often than it does now!! GREAT NEWS!
      Am looking forward to hearing all about your travels to remote corners of the globe - and don't forget to come and see me some time! Roger - the Kokoda Trail near Port Moresby looks pretty challenging - quite challenging enough for you, I hope. Then come and see me for a rest afterwards...
      To those of you leaving HK to return home for good or move to other countries - I know how hard it is to leave HK and I feel for you. But there IS life after HK...
      Much love, enjoy your summer, God bless you all. I'll mail you again from Arawa, on the edge of the jungle (but I like it).
      Jenny