This coming Sat.

  • Jennifer Wu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
      Hi Hikers
      As an end-of-season "do" for the Rose-smellers (and of course anyone else who would like to join us!), Ellen proposes the following:
      - a Clearwater Bay trail walk
      - lunch at a seafood restaurant
      - a swim in Clearwater Bay (One or Two Beach - yet to be decided).
      Details: we'll start the walk at the pavilion halfway between UnivST and CWBay. If you know it already, let's meet there at 10am. If you're not familiar with it, I'll meet you at Choi Hung MTR Exit C at 9.20 and we'll catch the 91 bus to get there. The trail is pleasant and easy with stunning views of both Junk Bay and Clearwater Bay, as well as HK Island.
      Lunch will be at the Sea Food Island Harbour restaurant in Poi Toi O (a fishing-village a little further along the road from CWBay.). A clearly-labelled minibus goes there from the bus terminus at Clearwater Bay at about 15-minute intervals. Please meet us at the restauranrt between 1.30-2pm if you'd like to just join us for lunch.
      If you want to join us only for the swim, we'll have to keep in touch by phone because we're not quite sure which of the two beaches we'll go to yet. My number: 9842 8391. Ellen: 6133 6878.
      We hope to see as many of you there as possible because then I can say goodbye to you.
      Jenny