Hike Saturday 7th October, Mui Wo to Tung Chung Road.

  • susiwhaley
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2006
      This is posted on behalf of Bernard Whaley:

      HIke for Saturday 7th October 2006
      Route: Mui Wo to Tung Chung Road
      Leader: Bernard Whaley
      Grade: Easyish
      Time: Three 1/2 to four hours.
      Meeting Point: Mui Wo Ferry Pier to catch the 9.30 ferry to Mui Wo
      or Mui Wo ferry terminus at 10.00am.

      In Mui Wo we walk up through the village to Nam Shan, where we join
      the contour path. WE follow this path, nestling below Sunset Peak,
      crossing several streams, gazing on lovely views of the ocean and
      villages beneath, until we reach the Tung Chung Road. From here, we
      catch a bus down to Cheung Sha Beach for a swim, a snooze, and/or a
      snack OR head for home of a bus to Tung Chung / Mui Wo.

      Please bring snacks / lunch, plenty of water (at least 1 1/2
      liters), sunscreen and a hat.

      Address queries to Bernard Whaley, tel 2849-5674.