junk trip

  • Christine Loeffler
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2006
      hi all who are waiting for the sun out there!

      following a big demand i plan to organize a junk for saturday 01.07.2006
      hopefully a sunny day!.

      unfortunately we do not have any member anymore who works for a company
      with a junk so we have to rent it.
      the rent is 3500 hk$ for a day (hope they made no mistake since this is a
      public holiday and usually the junks on
      that days more expensive)
      the junk can accommodate 35 persons
      if we get 35 persons together it is 100 hk$ per person.

      food - potluck
      drinks - drinkluck (do not know whether this word exists!)
      place - can be discussed

      if you say yes - you have to pay even if you do not turn up!
      should know latest by wednesday 07.06.2006.

      so hurry up since it will be first come first serve.

      christine
      ------------------------------------

      Please be advised that the information contained herein is confidential and intended only for use by the individual stated above. If you are not the named recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution, dissemination, or copying is prohibited. If this information has been directed to you in error, please contact the sender immediately at the telephone number listed above.

    • David
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 2, 2006
        Dear Christine
        Thanks for invitation.
        Both of us (Komal + Deepak) are saying YES to this junk.
        We have noted below rules.
        See you then
        Komal + Deepak

[...]

        Disclaimer. Participants in the walks do so entirely at their own risk. No
        responsibility is implied or taken for any inaccuracies in the itineraries.
        By joining the walk, all participants are automatically seen to have agreed
        to have entered into a disclaimer which exonerates the walk leaders and the
        organizers from any personal or public responsibility whatsoever and for any
        claims, injuries or damages arising thereof. The walks may be cancelled, the
        destination changed or the level of endurance altered without prior notice.

        The tentative hike schedule is located at
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SaturdayHikers/files/Hiking%20Schedule%20For
        those interested to subscribe to this group, send an email to:
        SaturdayHikers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com. It is recommended to use a
        personal e-mail account, rather than a company one, and not to set
        auto-reply when on leave of absence.

        Kindly use the e-mail address SaturdayHikers@... for purposes
        related to hiking and its enjoyment. Messages of a more specific nature are
        to be sent to personal e-mail addresses (see the Members list).

        The option REPLY will only reply to the sender (Preferred). To send a reply
        to ALL members of the group, use your e-mails' REPLY-TO-ALL option.

        Saturday Hikers do not organise hikes during the period June to September
        due to the risks associated with extreme heat and humidity. during the
        period June to September due to the risks associated with extreme heat and
        humidity.
        Yahoo! Groups Links