The other hike (a little easier) on 4 March

  • pooroldie
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      Dear All,

      According to the hiking plan, we are supposed to take KMB Route No.
      275R bus at the Taipo KCR Station and travel to Bride's Pool to start
      the hike. When I did the plan, I omitted the fact that this bus
      provides services ONLY ON SUNDAYS and Public Holidays!

      Please note that we would instead take the "green" Public Light Bus No.
      20C at the Taipo KCR Station and travel to Wu Kau Tang to start the
      hike.

      This change would not bring about any changes to the hike itself, apart
      from reducing the walking time by about 20 minutes!

      I apologise for this omission. The fault is mine.

      See you there.

      Ken Chan
    • Sara & Mark Houghton
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
        Dear Ken

        I'll probably be coming by car from Sai Kung - what time do you think you
        would arrive at Bride's Pool, and where would be a good place to make sure
        we meet up with you?

        See you Saturday.

        Sara Houghton

        Mob: +852 9408 6122

        Off: +852 2796 8611

        email: <mailto:mark505@...> mark505@...

        Skype: sara-houghton

        According to the hiking plan, we are supposed to take KMB Route No.
        275R bus at the Taipo KCR Station and travel to Bride's Pool to start
        the hike. When I did the plan, I omitted the fact that this bus
        provides services ONLY ON SUNDAYS and Public Holidays!

        Please note that we would instead take the "green" Public Light Bus No.
        20C at the Taipo KCR Station and travel to Wu Kau Tang to start the
        hike.

        This change would not bring about any changes to the hike itself, apart
        from reducing the walking time by about 20 minutes!

        I apologise for this omission. The fault is mine.

        See you there.

        Ken Chan

        Disclaimer. Participants in the walks do so entirely at their own risk. No
        responsibility is implied or taken for any inaccuracies in the itineraries.
        By joining the walk, all participants are automatically seen to have agreed
        to have entered into a disclaimer which exonerates the walk leaders and the
        organizers from any personal or public responsibility whatsoever and for any
        claims, injuries or damages arising thereof. The walks may be cancelled, the
        destination changed or the level of endurance altered without prior notice.

        The tentative hike schedule is located at
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SaturdayHikers/files/Hiking%20Schedule%20For
        those interested to subscribe to this group, send an email to:
        SaturdayHikers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com. It is recommended to use a
        personal e-mail account, rather than a company one, and not to set
        auto-reply when on leave of absence.

        Kindly use the e-mail address SaturdayHikers@... for purposes
        related to hiking and its enjoyment. Messages of a more specific nature are
        to be sent to personal e-mail addresses (see the Members list).

        The option REPLY will only reply to the sender (Preferred). To send a reply
        to ALL members of the group, use your e-mails' REPLY-TO-ALL option.

        Saturday Hikers do not organise hikes during the period June to September
        due to the risks associated with extreme heat and humidity. during the
        period June to September due to the risks associated with extreme heat and
        humidity.

        Hong
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Hong+kong&w1=Hong+kong&w2=Walking&w3=Pa
        rticipant&c=3&s=45&.sig=Mxd_WHZNgg-Bn6js5nC2Zg> kong

        Walking
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Walking&w1=Hong+kong&w2=Walking&w3=Part
        icipant&c=3&s=45&.sig=2_K9OWLkwQp1-X9jUbTRxw>

        Participant
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Participant&w1=Hong+kong&w2=Walking&w3=
        Participant&c=3&s=45&.sig=Y8W8sJfAGxV7BGLN-5Ax5A>

        _____

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        * Visit your group "SaturdayHikers
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SaturdayHikers> " on the web.