2165David's Hike in Reverse

  • susiwhaley
    Feb 6, 2014
      Dear Hikers

      I will be doing David's hike in reverse since my knees fare better going slightly up vs. slightly down.

      For those of you wishing to start in Mui Wo - I will be catching the 9.50 ferry to Mui Wo and beginning from there at 10.20. We will hopefully meet David's group along the way, for a snack and chat:).

      It is the contour path below Sunset Peak that I will be following. Some can choose to continue up Lantau Peak upon meeting the road.

      Let me know if you are planning to come from Mui Wo.

      Susie