2154Hike for Dec 7th - Sham Tseng to Sham Tseng

  • glbglb1
    Dec 4, 2013
      Posted by Greg on behalf of David Johncock

      ------
      Meeting time: 9.30, Tsing Yi MTR exit A - then minibus to Sham Tseng

      Those who prefer meeting in Sham Tseng should expect us outside Chan Kee Famous Goose on Castle Peak Rd. about 9.50 a.m.

      4 hours easy-to-moderate walk exploring the very pretty but under-visited Yuen Tun trail. Bring drinks and snacks. We will have a late lunch/ afternoon tea back in Sham Tseng at the end of our walk - so if you fancy eating every part of a goose except the honk this is the walk for you.

      David Johncock -  9221 5203.