Re: New file uploaded to SatSignal

  • David Taylor
    Message 1 of 34 , Jun 21, 2004
      --- In SatSignal@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Findlay" <tom@g...> wrote:
      > Hmmm .... this is not good I'm thinking Trevor but I haven't a
      clue what's wrong. I am seeing errors myself when I try to access
      the file directly through the link sent out but I can log into the
      files area then download and run it successfully. I'll leave it up
      for a short time then delete from both msg-1 and satsignal file
      areas. Also, I don't want to clog up everyone's inboxes with
      exchanged messages about this.

      > Thanks .. Tom.

      Tom,

      For what it's worth, I can download the file from both MSG-1 and
      SatSignal's Files area, by going to the Files area and right-
      clicking the file, and then selecting Save target as....

      However, I can play neither of the files on my XP/Windows Media
      Player V9.00.00 system. It tries to download a Codec for the file
      but fails in the download. On the portable (XP Home, WMP 9.00.00)
      it plays OK, the File, Properties menu showing CyberLink audio and
      video codecs..... Must see if I can find these for download.

      Cheers,
      David
    • SatSignal@yahoogroups.com
      Message 34 of 34 , Feb 1 10:21 AM
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SatSignal
        group.

        File : /201602011330-msg-ch04 ir fire cutout.jpg
        Uploaded by : mdrapes2003 <mdrapes2003@...>
        Description : 29.7n 20.5e
        20160201 libya oil fire. IR
        near Awjilah