Re: [SatSignal] FSD on MSG-1

  • Ferdinand Valk
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 1, 2003
      May I give it a try please?

      Ferdinand

      >From: "David Taylor" <david-taylor@...>
      >To: SatSignal@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [SatSignal] FSD on MSG-1
      >Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 09:36:49 -0000
      >
      >If anyone is absolutely desparate to look at the Foreign Satellite
      >Data from MSG-1, I can send you my current work in progress. Please
      >note, this does _not_ even qualify as a beta. Use at your own risk!
      >
      >Cheers,
      >David

    • Peter Benney
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 1, 2003
        > If anyone is absolutely desparate to look at the Foreign Satellite
        > Data from MSG-1, I can send you my current work in progress. Please
        > note, this does _not_ even qualify as a beta. Use at your own risk!

        David,

        I have been running the "current work in progress version" (V1.2.0.148) and
        other than the mentioned missing segments, which seems to have been sorted,
        have had no problems. I am convinced that this version is faster and uses
        less system resources even though I am processing all channels.

        CPU Usage 45% Mem Usage (Max) 380,000K

        Peter