"Error, you need VCL50.bpl........."

  • latitud39
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2007
      Hi guys. I intend to begin with sats and downloaded WXtrack. When I Try
      to start it, a message on my screen: "Error,..you need VCL50.bpl.."
      [:-/] . Is it a driver? I have win XP sp2. Any idea? Thanks for your
      help. [:-?]

    • Giuseppe Cico
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2007
        You need to install also runtime libraries.
        You find them on same download page of WXTRACK.
        Ciao
        Giuseppe

        > Hi guys. I intend to begin with sats and downloaded WXtrack. When I Try
        > to start it, a message on my screen: "Error,..you need VCL50.bpl.."
        > [:-/] . Is it a driver? I have win XP sp2. Any idea? Thanks for your
        > help. [:-?]
      • David J Taylor
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2007
          latitud39 wrote:
          > Hi guys. I intend to begin with sats and downloaded WXtrack. When I
          > Try
          > to start it, a message on my screen: "Error,..you need VCL50.bpl.."
          > [:-/] . Is it a driver? I have win XP sp2. Any idea? Thanks for your
          > help. [:-?]

          You can find the answer in the FAQ:

          http://www.david-taylor.myby.co.uk/software/faq.htm

          Cheers,