Lest we forget...

  • LiliM
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2011
      It was 7 years ago today that we all were deprived of the earthly presence of our dear friend Sasquatch/Imhotep! I thought I would give a shout-out to the membership on this occasion; hope you are all well! I think of him often; just the other day I was looking at the ONE share of Wal-mart stock that I received as part of my "inheritance" from him (one other item was a Tibetan SKULL BOWL); it always brings a smile to my face when I think of him working at Wal-mart and playing like a kid among all the toys (yes that's what he would do at night when he was supposed to be stocking shelves!)
    • Shane
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2011
        --- In Sasquatch_Memorial@yahoogroups.com, "LiliM" <scarletharlot1@...> wrote:

        > It was 7 years ago today that we all were deprived of the earthly presence of our dear friend Sasquatch/Imhotep! I thought I would give a shout-out to the membership on this occasion; hope you are all well! I think of him often; just the other day I was looking at the ONE share of Wal-mart stock that I received as part of my "inheritance" from him (one other item was a Tibetan SKULL BOWL); it always brings a smile to my face when I think of him working at Wal-mart and playing like a kid among all the toys (yes that's what he would do at night when he was supposed to be stocking shelves!)

        Hi Lilith

        Thank you for keeping this thread going.  We miss him a lot.  It's like he's all around me all the time.  If I am doing something creative I'll ask for his help.  Sometimes the solution to the problem will just come to me.

        I can't believe it has been seven years.  It seems like yesterday we met Ricks friends and saw what a great place he found in the world.  I'm so glad he had so many friends in his life.  It was short but you all made him happy and gave him meaning that he couldn't find anywhere else in the world.

        It is my firm belief that he has found the peace that he couldn't down here on earth.

        Yours Always

        Shane