Richard Roberts

  • Vivian
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2008
      I am first finding out about Richard, it is almost 4 years since he has
      passed and I am sad. I knew Richard about 30 years ago when I was a
      young teen. He went to highschool with my brother, during this time he
      spent quite a lot of time with my family. Richard was a very special
      person, and he treated me like a little sister.

      I also had the pleasure of my children growing to know Richard, in
      their young lives. Richard stayed with us on occassion, teaching my
      kids that there is art in everything including their food. As a
      parent, I didn't see this, but now I see what he was doing.

      I have wonderfully fond memories of this man, and he really has never
      been far from my thoughts. I do wish that contact had not been lost,
      but I look forward to meeting him again. My thoughts go out to his
      family, I am sure he is still in the fore front of their lives.

      Vivian Sirlin
      (Johnstone)