Dropping by to say hello

  • LMK
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2006
      Hi

      I was a good friend of Sasquatch a long time ago, and although I was
      out of town when he went to the otherworld I did think of him and all
      of his friends that I knew in Toronto. I include him in my prayers and
      mediations once in a while, especally when out in the park walking my
      dog.

      Lydia
    • m. defeo
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2006
        I miss him too.
        I miss what he brought to my life, and my children, and I think of what he brought to everyone else.  We were pretty damn lucky.
        Mary