My brother

  • trevsauto1965
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2005
      Rick, Sasquatch or Imhotep was my Oldest brother. I really didnt
      know how important he was to me. I miss him so much..I always knew
      he was out west in Nelson. I know that he is still around all of us
      in some way or another. He really was a great man, I wish that I had
      seen more of him.
      The last time I saw Him was in Nelson. I was on a road trip from
      Calgary to Vancuver with a friend. We stopped to visit him. He
      showed us the town & some of his favorit places. He took us to the
      Art school, showed me his wall painting ( The streets of Nelson
      paved in gold & the out line of him in the painting) I took quite a
      few pictures of him ( I wish I had taken more). I will try to post
      them on this sight.
      I bought on of his paintings from him when I was there. I am so
      glade I did now. I look at it all the time & think about him. I will
      never part with that painting...I wish now that I wasnt in such a
      rush & spent more time with him.
      Im a man of few word....I miss him so much. He will always be with
      me.

      I have to run now

      Trevor