Thinking of him

  • Dee
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 5:00 PM
      Hi,

      I didn't know that this site existed. I want to thank you for
      creating it and posting the pictures.

      I meet Sasquatch at Wiccan Fest back 7 yrs ago (?). Can it be that
      long ago? We had many deep conversations. That was the year I
      discovered the nude beach and felt right at home playing like a
      child in the water. He told me I had a beautiful body, his words
      light and honest. I smiled and said thank you for I could feel the
      dept of his words. He taught me how to protect myself energy wise
      for I was very open and naive. He gave me a map of the lay lines of
      Toronto. I felt this connection with him, such a light and
      wonderful soul. We meet again once after fest on Queen street and
      talked. He gave me a large flat rock with wire webbing he had been
      working on as we talked. I gave him an earring that I had and he
      looked at it and laughed, " What am I to do with this?" " Hang it
      from a tree in Neilson and think of me" I said.
      (The mate to the earring showed up a couple of months ago out of the
      blue and now hangs from my rear-view mirror in my van. I look at it
      and think of him).

      I found out that he had pasted over a couple weeks after his
      physical death. I was driving to circle and it was raining hard. I
      keep on feeling a hand stroke the back of my head. I was unsettled
      and chalked it up to driving on the highway at night in the rain.
      After circle Richard James said that he had an announcement to make
      and stood up. I was on edge and could do nothing but stare at him
      as he spoke. I know what he was going to say but stood still, on
      edge waiting for the words to fall from his mouth. He talked of a
      dear friend passing and someone had to prompt him for the name. It
      was Sasquatch. I felt my heart drop, my knees went week and I felt
      such intense grief engulf me. NO. I had to sit for a while.
      Think I knocked over half the room with the flood of emotions. Then
      I got that he was free, that he was going to have fun now that he
      was free of the physical.
      Looking back over the posts, I see that others had the exact same
      thoughts come to them.

      I am thankful to have share what little time we had together.
      He just being here blessed us all. I hope one day our paths will
      cross again.

      Tonight I will light a candle and thank you for your gifts of free
      love from the heart.

      Love Always

      Deanne