What a shame..

  • sephirah5
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 23, 2004
      There has been nothing doing on this site and I may close it down
      soon, unless i can generate some response here.
      Lilith M.
    • Rhiannon
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 24, 2004
        I thought those on this list would like to see the photos of young
        Sasquatch (circa 1985) at the 3rd Wiccanfest (uploaded to the photos
        section). I was saddened to hear of his passing and like to think of
        him as his appears in these pictures, flying on his broom and drinking
        from his mead horn.

        Blessings,
        Rhiannon
      • Brenna
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 25, 2004
          Thankyou Rhiannon for posting those pictures.
          Brenna
        • Lilith M
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 25, 2004
            I have another picture of him from back when too, that should bring a big
            smile to you all...I just have to get my partner to scan it in for me! It is
            funny that these pics should be from 1985, next year will be the anniversary
            of these pics, and also the anniversary of the year my coven presented "The
            Awakening of Osiris" at Wiccanfest. It was probably one of the most
            spectacular main rituals they ever had.I was thinking about asking
            Anne-Marie if she would be interested in re-staging it, in a slightly
            modified form, as a sort of memorial for our dear friend Sasquatch.

            Lilith M.
            Wine is strong, a king is stronger, women stronger still, but Truth shall
            conquer all! (Inscription on Rosslyn Chapel)

            Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft� SmartScreen
            Technology
            first two months FREE*.
          • Rhiannon
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 25, 2004
              I remember "The Awakening of Osiris" ritual and the lovely paper mache
              masks & statue...........if I'm correct he was "accidentally"
              sacrificed in the fire later that night?

              Blessings,
              Rhiannon

              On Sunday, July 25, 2004, at 05:09 PM, Lilith M wrote:

              > I have another picture of him from back when too, that should bring a
              > big
              > smile to you all...I just have to get my partner to scan it in for me!
              > It is
              > funny that these pics should be from 1985, next year will be the
              > anniversary
              > of these pics, and also the anniversary of the year my coven presented
              > "The
              > Awakening of Osiris" at Wiccanfest. It was probably one of the most
              > spectacular main rituals they ever had.I was thinking about asking
              > Anne-Marie if she would be interested in re-staging it, in a slightly
              > modified form, as a sort of memorial for our dear friend Sasquatch.
              >
              > Lilith M.
              > Wine is strong, a king is stronger, women stronger still, but Truth
              > shall
              > conquer all! (Inscription on Rosslyn Chapel)

              > Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft®
              > SmartScreen
              > Technology
              > http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/
              > prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/
              > enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines
              > Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the
              > first two months FREE*.
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Shane Roberts
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 26, 2004
                Hi Lilith

                As you did I thought there would have been more interest in this site. I
                have taken comfort in the knowledge that it was here and have visited from
                time to time. You were very kind setting it up for Rick's/Imhotep's loved
                ones. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
                I can't believe it has been almost six months. Mom and Dad are still
                hurting. Day by day they get a little stronger.
                I'm still hoping to sit down with you and get your thoughts on tape.
                Cheers

                Shane

                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 26, 2004
                  Hi Rhiannon
                  I'm one of Richards/Sasquatch/Imhoteps younger brothers. Thanks very much
                  for your kind words. It means a lot to his family. Even though we lived
                  far apart he was never out of our thoughts. He had more contact with my Mom
                  and little sister, Naomi but, my kids always include him in their prayers at
                  night. We miss him very much.
                  I was always proud of him and told everybody about my brother the Artist
                  out west. I was amazed at his varied and large number of friends in Nelson.
                  You cannot know how much joy it gave me to meet some of them and here their
                  stories.
                  I am truly sorry I hadn't visited him there. The week before he passed,
                  Trevor (our younger brother) and I were lamenting the fact that he was
                  leaving Nelson and I was not going to have the chance to see the place he
                  loved so much.
                  I couldn't find the picture on the Sasquatch site if you could send it and
                  any others this address I would be in your debt.
                  Yours truly

                  Shane Roberts