Trevor Herriott reports finding a Townsend's Warbler at Blackstrap Lake at 7:45 am on May 25. The bird is singing frequently from Spruce trees in the southstan.shadick
I had a chance to hike through a creek valley between Stewart Valley and Beaver Flats today (private property), and heard a bird singing that I knew wasmanlyrs
The past nine days have seen a lot of birds pass through our yard! I love Spring Migration!! There have been quite a few missing species though... but Imaadhatter22
Please remember to close your message with your name and location. When replying to a message, please add your text below the quoted material (bottom posting). Attachments are not allowed and will not propagate to members. Commercial messages are not allowed.
The photograph of Saskatchewan's provincial bird, the Sharp-tailed Grouse, courtesy of Richard Klauke.
- Nov 13, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.