Ringed Turtle-dove in Saskatoon

  • Stan Shadick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2006
      On the evening of July 3, Michael Williams, Jan and I observed a Ringed
      Turtle-dove at the feeder of Lu and Alison Baudru at 70 Lindsay Drive in
      Saskatoon. The bird was not a Eurasian Collared Dove because of its very
      white under tail coverts and pale wingtips.

      I assume any Ringed Turtle-dove must be an escaped cage bird in
      Saskatchewan. The bird was unbanded.

      Stan Shadick