P.S. Duck Mtn.posting...

  • plantman108
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      I completely forgot to mention the large amount of Common Loons
      that were on Madge Lake and on surrounding lakes. A local fisherman
      told me that a recent count had 2-3 times the average amount of pairs
      on Madge Lake. I don't know if those numbers are correct but there
      seemed to be an inordinant amount on all lakes.

      Also good numbers of Red-necked Grebes.

      Steven Weir
      Regina,Sk