2006 List

  • Ryan Dudragne
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2006
      Happy Canada Day! He's 139 years young today!

      Anyway, an updated list is forthcoming, I promise!! Maybe tonight.
      While most of what can be reasonably expected has now been seen, there
      still remains a few species that are as yet unaccounted for (about 22
      sp.). One such is the Red Knot. Has anyone seen this declining
      species passing through yet? Chestnut-sided and Nashville warblers?

      Cheers,

      Ryan
    • Stan Shadick
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2006
        Ryan

        On May 21, I saw a Nashville Warbler in Duck Mountain Park and a
        Chestnut-sided Warbler at Good Spirit Lake.

        Stan Shadick

        Dudragne wrote:

        > Happy Canada Day! He's 139 years young today!
        >
        > Anyway, an updated list is forthcoming, I promise!! Maybe tonight.
        > While most of what can be reasonably expected has now been seen, there
        > still remains a few species that are as yet unaccounted for (about 22
        > sp.). One such is the Red Knot. Has anyone seen this declining
        > species passing through yet? Chestnut-sided and Nashville warblers?
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > Ryan

      • plantman108
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2006
          -
          Hi Ryan,

          I have yet to write up my week viewing at Duck Mountain P.P. and
          from the S.E. area of the province but hear are a few for your update.

          Blackburnian Warbler -- June 26, Duck Mountain P.P.
          Chestnut-sided Warbler- June 26, Duck Mountain P.P.
          Bay-breasted Warbler -- June 27, Duck Mountain P.P.
          Black-throated Green Warbler --June 27, Duck Mountain P.P.
          Common Tern -- June 27, Duck Mountain P.P.

          I don't recall if any of these have already been added.Cheerio.

          Steven Weir
          Regina,Sk

          -- In Saskbirds@yahoogroups.com, "Ryan Dudragne" <pl8guy@...> wrote:

          > Happy Canada Day! He's 139 years young today!
          >
          > Anyway, an updated list is forthcoming, I promise!! Maybe tonight.
          > While most of what can be reasonably expected has now been seen,
          there
          > still remains a few species that are as yet unaccounted for (about
          22
          > sp.). One such is the Red Knot. Has anyone seen this declining
          > species passing through yet? Chestnut-sided and Nashville warblers?
          >
          > Cheers,
          >
          > Ryan

        • Al Hartley
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1, 2006
            Saw many Red Knots at Reed Lake on May 16.

            Peace

            Al Hartley
            Maple Creek