11 American Robins all in a row

  • nikovich71
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      This Morning between 6:30 and 7:30 am I saw a small 'flock ' of
      American Robins sat in a Tree eating Berries on 5th Street East -
      probably the most I've ever seen at one time and my first 'Official'
      sighting of a Robin this Year ( my Wife had seen one outside her
      Office )
      One of the Robins was singing too :-)

      Also seen and heard were Dark Eyed Juncos , at least 4 Blue Jays , 2
      Black Billed Magpies , 3 American Crows , 1 Common Raven , 1 Red
      Breasted Nuthatch , 2 Black Capped Chickadees , 2 House Finches , 1
      Merlin and about 6 House Sparrows.

      The Wife and I are off too Pike Lake in an hour or so - I wonder if
      we'll get to see Dans Rough Legged Hawk ...

      Cheers

      Nick S

      S'toon

      http://community.webshots.com/user/nikovich