Smew in Missouri..or is it "misery"?

  • Bob Luterbach
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2001
      All
      A male!? duck that I have been dreaming to see is currently being seen
      regularly within this state. For details click on the "button" for that
      state on Jack Siler's site: http//www.birdingonthe.web

      Perhaps we will be lucky and find it or one of these during Spring
      migration. It is currently hanging with Common Mergansers and other diving
      ducks. If you find this bird please contact me directly. I'll tell Robert
      later after I verify its identity.

      Take care
      Bob