wascana

  • dtsawatzky
    Message 1 of 51 , Nov 30, 2005
      Hi

      Went for a short, cold walk around the lake today. There is still
      some open water around Spruce Island. There I found 1 Bonaparte's
      Gull, 1 Redhead, 3 Snow Geese and the usual few hundred Canada Geese.
      Also in the area 2 Golden-crowned Kinglets and 3 magpies.

      Dan
      Regina
    • prairiesfranni
      Message 51 of 51 , Feb 13
        Nice start, Dan, to the Great Backyard Bird Count!
        Fran K, Regina