Am I The Only One In This Group???!!!...

  • Guy J. Wapple
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
      Hi All,

      Jeez, am I the only seeing things these days? Please somebody else
      send your sightings our way. I just realized too, that an earlier
      post had been sent twice. Don't know what happened there. I'm sure
      Yahoo would have an explanation!

      At any rate, my call to deadhead to Wain by taxi will be coming
      soon, so thought I'd tell you the rest of the Gillam birds today.
      There was a small movement through our area late this afternoon.

      Additions to the list:

      Tenn Warb - 10+
      Palm Warb - 2 birds, which were my first this fall.
      Blackpoll Warb - 7+
      N Waterthrush - 2
      Chip Sprw - 5+

      Some of the other regulars from the morning present as well.

      Upon my return, hopefully somebody else will have something more
      interesting than this...

      Cheers,

      Guy Wapple,
      S'toon
    • Mary Ann
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
        Hehehe, Guy!! I thought that double post was just the result of a hic-
        cup from one (??) too many beers this weekend. LOL!

        We have certainly been enjoying all your posts... and am working on a
        post as I speak. (Things have been busy around here... getting Ryan
        ready to hit 'Toon Town and the U of S campus this coming weekend!!
        Hard on this old mom... watching the final nestling start flapping his
        wings, ready to fly and leave the nest empty!!!)

        TTFN... I will be back!!

        - Mary Ann (Swift Current)
        50° 17' 00" N - 107° 48' 00" W
        http://dudrl.sasktelwebsite.net