Great Gray Owls - Feb. 3

  • Stan Shadick
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2001
      On Sat. Feb. 3, many members of the Saskatoon Nature Society joined
      Marten Stoeffel on a drive in search of owls. We found a group total of
      21 Great Gray Owls (5 South of MacDowall and the rest between P.A. and
      Choiceland.) We also found 3 Hawk Owls near Meath Park, 2 Great Horned
      Owls and 1 Snowy Owl plus several Pine Siskins at Little Red River Park.

      Stan Shadick