Ahem, That's Zeppelin...

  • Guy J. Wapple
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2005
      'Scuze Me Folks,

      When I typed up my short blurb at suppertime I'd just risen from the
      good old afternoon crash-out after being up all night on my first trip
      back from "miles". More on that to follow, I promise.

      I do know that it's Led Zeppelin and NOT Zepplelin! I still have all
      of their albums and a decent Bang And Olufsen turntable that I still
      spin them on from time to time!

      G'night,

      Guy Wapple,
      S'toon