Gyrfalcon Downtown Saskatoon

  • Daniel Neves
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2002
      Hello everyone:
      Grey morph Gyrfalcon at bottom of 4th Avenue and 19th. St. This is only 1/2
      block from where I saw it last, and today it was there at 4:35p local time.
      Not to bore anyone, but a couple of American Crows have been chasing each
      over top of River Heights School. I did see one in the neighborhood the
      other day, and assume it linked up with another that was down by the weir
      last week.
      Dan Neves