  • Jim Nordquist
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      I had an interesting day,naturewise. First,I had two common redpolls at my
      feeder this a.m. Now skip to this afternoon when I took my mom and Ruth
      Englund out for a drive to see if we could locate the hawkowl spotted on hwy
      10. No luck there but other sightings include;common ravens(4),a lot of
      horned larks, three chickadees at the slough where the Owl was sighted,three
      gray partridge,a dozen mallards(two different locations) two canada geese at
      Echo park on the open water between Pasqua and Echo Lake,two coyotes,two
      deer seen by Ruth,and on the outskirts of Regina on the return, a female
      snowy owl across from golden arrow archery. uninteresting sightings include
      pigeons ,HOSP's and some BBMA's
      Jim Nordquist