Re: Sask 2005 Year List

  • Ryan Dudragne
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 2, 2005
      Well, it was toooooo cold to jump start my 2005 yearlist today, so I
      shall have to be content with my paltry list of Rock Pigeons, House
      Finches, COMMON REDPOLLs, and House Sparrows... hopefully tomorrow the
      weather will be warmer. And if not, then so be it- I won't wait any
      longer! :o)

      Ryan

      --- In Saskbirds@yahoogroups.com, Jared Clarke <clarkejared16@y...> wrote:
      > Well we are off and running in the new year. We have already racked
      up 26 species and I'm pretty sure more are on the way! Keep them
      coming team! And thanks to those who highlighted the new species for
      me!!