Regina Moose Jaw Regina

  • Jim Nordquist
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2004
      I saw lots of Lapland longspurs enroute to MJ. On the return trip ,I elected
      to go home via a grid road north of the number one. I was rewarded with
      great looks at two Swainson's Hawks,hundreds of horned larks,lots of which
      were immatures,and sad to say,three ufo raptors. they appeared to be all
      black,large and playful with each other,but heading steadily south. I would
      have to say they had flat wing spreads as opposed to v wing. I have a pair
      of binos in the truck,but they are a little pair and not that great. I guess
      I will have to take a better pair with me from now on.
      Jim Nordquist
      Somewhere on the Number One