Re: [Saskbirds] Chipping Sparrow feeding Kingbirds... Was: A squirrel story

  • Donna Cork
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2004
      Thanks Mary Ann that was fun to watch. Donna
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1, 2004
        Donna's right, that was a fun thing to watch Mary Ann. Those little
        Chipping Sparrows seem to feed everyone. I'm thinking if Audrey
        doesn't believe the young one is a Chipping Sparrows that the adult
        Chipping Sparrow is feeding in her yard, it probably isn't. She says
        it seems larger than the Chipping Sparrow already and the bill doesn't
        look right.

        Val

      • Mary Ann
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 2, 2004
          I am glad you guys enjoyed the little video... (and thank you Pete,
          for reminding me about it!) I know I really enjoyed it the first
          time I saw it on the Discovery Channel, and was thrilled when I found
          the same video stored on the internet!! I think I watched it 3 times
          right after I first discovered it on the 'net, and have been through
          it again a couple times the past day or so for old times sake!! It
          still brings a smile to my lips and puts a song in my heart when I
          see little Chipper helping out!!!

          Happy birding,

          - Mary Ann, Swift Current
          http://dudrl.sasktelwebsite.net/