Bob Luterbach

  • solwaybirder2000
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2004
      Hi! Bob,
      Really sorry you are standing down, but needs must, you must
      put your family and your health first.
      It is quite a while since we met in Medicine Hat, but I still think
      of you (nice thoughts)and the help you gave an old Englishman to find
      that Yellow Breasted Chat and the Violet Green Swallows.
      Best of luck for the future Bob and good birding,we may meet up again
      soon, as my daughter often takes a trip to Regina and I am back over
      at the end of August.
      By the way my personal count for 2004 north Cumbria is 160
      Best wishes
      Ian c.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2004
        Yes, Ian that was fun. Meeting new people and sharing sightings is all good. I also managed later to see that Bullock's Oriole that you saw at Echo Dale.

        Do contact me if you are in the vicinity.

        Take care
        Bob
        Really sorry you are standing down, but needs must, you must
        put your family and your health first.
        It is quite a while since we met in Medicine Hat, but I still think
        of you (nice thoughts)and the help you gave an old Englishman to find
        that Yellow Breasted Chat and the Violet Green Swallows.
        Best of luck for the future Bob and good birding,we may meet up again
        soon, as my daughter often takes a trip to Regina and I am back over
        at the end of August.
        By the way my personal count for 2004 north Cumbria is 160
        Best wishes
        Ian c.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor